We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Bus Cyprus

UK
Level Contributor
266 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Red Bus Cyprus

Can anyone tell me if this is still running? Their website gives no details as to cost etc and when I e-mail all I get back is a standard holding response saying they will reply as soon as possible.

Deryneia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
291 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Bus Cyprus

I believe they start again in May. Haven't heard any stories about it stopping.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Bus Cyprus

Hi,

Yes they are still running, I go away end of June/ beginning if July and doing the Famagusta Tour then :o)

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Bus Cyprus

Hi, we went on both of the red bus tours last may. The cost was €30 for Famagusta €20 for the village tour.Julie

Norfolk
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Bus Cyprus

Hi is it best to book these tours online before we go , or can you book when you get there?

Edited: 10:15 am, April 04, 2013
Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Red Bus Cyprus

You can book when you get there but will depend on when you are going as in the height of the season it is very busy as both these tours are popular

UK
Level Contributor
266 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Red Bus Cyprus

It was when I was trying to book online that I discovered there is at present no facility to do so - hence my query of earlier today.

Suffolk
Level Contributor
305 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Red Bus Cyprus

We booked when we got there at a little tour operator just opposite the Odessa hotel where we were staying...very good excursions, well worth the money.

8. Re: Red Bus Cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Protaras