We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ripples Bar, Protaras

Wales
Level Contributor
177 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ripples Bar, Protaras

Just a note to say, if your in protaras this year for your holidays, make sure you pop into Ripples cocktail bar. they are situated at the top of the strip, opposite sphinx bar, just up from mc donalds. The owners (2 brothers) and staff are so lovely, polite and helpfull, you wont be disappointed.

The food is also very nice, cooked fresh and they have 'real' chips, none of this frozen rubbish.

We have been going to this bar for the last 5 years, and we have now become friends.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
112 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

Going on Saturday so we'll probably pop in-always nice to have a recommendation! Its our first time in Protaras so I'm sure we'll be trying quite a few places before no doubt finding our 'favourite' on the last day!

Scotland
Level Contributor
668 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

They serve the best Coktails in Protaras at Ripples Bar.

nottingham
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

We've been going to ripples for the past 8 years, the 2 brothers "jimmy" (dimitris) & andreas always very friendly and very welcoming , they always remember a face & which football team you support! Would recommend ripples to everyone, best cocktails in protaras, good food too.. at reasonable prices. :)

Bishops Stortford
Level Contributor
9 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

We have been going to Ripples for the last 15 years. It is one of the most friendliest bars in Protaras. Dimitris and Andreas both enjoy a good laugh with plenty of banter.

We are going back to Protaras on the 25th September 2011, so you will find us there every evening/night,

sussex
Level Contributor
180 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

great cocktails and they show the football ..., thats me and the mrs both happy then .., flying in wednesday 21st

Edited: 11:10 am, September 16, 2011
Scotland
Level Contributor
668 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

If you go once you will always go back to Ripples.

No good trying to sneek bye if Jimmy spots you he will shout, wave or whistle at you so you have to go in for a drink.

I will be there on 2nd October for my first drink.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

haha thats very true they do whistle at you when you walk past and very smartly have turned the footpath into part of the bar so you are in without even realising it.

sunderland
Level Contributor
7 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

if we ever go back to Protaras we will definately go back to Ripples Bar the service and food is amazing and the price is cheap. the staff are cheerful and attentive.

Leeds UK
Level Contributor
240 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

We spent a great night in Ripples after eating at Steens. I got a great seat where I could watch both Leeds Utd & Leeds Rhinos at the same time, Great service and atmosphere

sussex
Level Contributor
180 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ripples Bar, Protaras

had a mighty fine pork chop in ripples ,....

Get answers to your questions about Protaras