We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking Activities in Mactan Island

Which Mactan Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hiking Activities in Mactan Island

I will be staying at Lapu-Lapu and so far understand that most of the hiking and waterfall activities are in Moalboal or Malapasqua, which are 4 hours away by car.

Are there any good options for hiking or viewing waterfalls, or similar, near to Lapu-Lapu?

Thank you very much!

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking Activities in Mactan Island

moalboal isnt 4 hrs away -maybe 2-2.5hrs , most of the waterfalls are approx 3hrs from mactan …weebly.com/everything-to-know.html

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,998 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiking Activities in Mactan Island

You really need to travel 2 hours or more from Cebu City to see beautiful waterfalls. I know there's none which are near Mactan.

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,184 posts
561 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiking Activities in Mactan Island

Mactan island is one flat piece of land. No mountains/hills at all. The only significant "hiking" is to go up either of the two bridges connecting Mactan island to the main island of Cebu.

Mactan Island...
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hiking Activities in Mactan Island

They is no hiking activities here on Mactan that i know of.. I would assume you would need to go to the mountain area for that.. Mactan is all flat..

5. Re: Hiking Activities in Mactan Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, May 03, 2016