We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club warick card at Naviti

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
82 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Club warick card at Naviti

Has anybody used a club warick loyalty card at the naviti with any success or what does it get at their sister resort nearby. Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
383 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

We used ours October last year... The only issue we had was that we had to remind the front desk staff of the club benifits as they didn't really know much about it...

We received:

- Free upgrade

- Free late check out

- 15% off food & bev

- 5% off room rate (we had a special rate)

(Discounts were applied to bill at checkout)

Probably best if you print the t&c's which states members benefits (refer link below) & take it with you so that there's no confusion for the staff:

clubwarwicksouthpacific.com/Home/TermsAndCon…

The club offers great savings! Oh and if you want to use the resorts wifi & you have a smartphone or ipad, buy the minimum amount (FJ$3 for 10mins or something like that), have the front desk staff put the password into your device & you will find the wifi will automatically connect every time you enter the reception area (it doesn't expire!)... My iPhone was still automatically connecting months later when I was popping in for dinner/drinks and my internet was actually working!! ... Internet only works in reception area though & I'm not sure if they have since clued onto it & changed it :) Enjoy your holiday :)

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
82 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

Thanks for the detailed reply. We go in October and I ordered the card a week or so ago. Saw it covered spa treatments so thought it might save it a bit when my wife indulges in a few massages ! We are in an ocean view with 2 kids so not sure if we can get upgraded from there We are also on the all inclusive deal so if we can save something will be awesome A $25 experiment. Hopefully it pays off.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
383 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

It should pay off... 25% off spa treatments is a good discount alone... And if you booked directly with Naviti, you will get 5%-25% off room rate... If available, you should get upgrade to suite or villa... Good luck, hope it works out for you :)

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
82 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

Yes we booked direct. Thanks for the great info

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

How do u get one of these cards?

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
82 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

http://www.clubwarwicksouthpacific.com it costs $25 for lifetime membership.

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

can you buy membership before you have stayed at one of their resorts???

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
383 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

Not too sure Peta.... Their T&C's state:

"Membership & Benefits: When you become a Member, you are enrolled as a Warwick Club South Pacific Guest. So if you stayed at any of the Warwick South Pacific properties or are going to stay at one of the participating properties within 12 months of your enrollment, you are eligible to join the club and receive all privileges that your membership so richly deserves on your next visit."

.... Depends what they mean by "next visit" if you're joining within 12 months of your stay....

Might be worth emailing them to check.... wkcspadmin@warwickhotels.com

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

im planning on going to Naviti with miss 5 next August so ill give it a few more months and then join... :) thank you so much

sydney
Level Contributor
187 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club warick card at Naviti

I just looked it up as we are staying at the warwick in December but it says it's only for returning guests so we are not eligible. Is that correct?

Thanks