We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Danny's Homestay - How to book? Still open?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
551 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Danny's Homestay - How to book? Still open?

Hi all,

I'm interested in staying at Danny's, however, I'm curious why the facebook page is now inaccessible. Also, there is also no link at the front page of fiji homestays website (although there is still a webpage, which can only be accessed if searched via google). Is the homestay still open? Is there a way to book directly with them?

Thanks in advance!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
551 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Danny's Homestay - How to book? Still open?

Hi Danz - I tried emailing them, but gotten no response.

Hi luv2travel2009 - thanks for the suggestion. However, I am travelling in a few days, so I had to make alternative arrangements. Very helpful for those who need it in the future though!

Thanks!

12. Re: Danny's Homestay - How to book? Still open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 01, 2015