We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intercontinental Golf and Spa - food and tours

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Intercontinental Golf and Spa - food and tours

Hi, I have booked in over Christmas for my husband and I to stay at the Intercontinental Golf and Spa resort (Beachfront suite)

I was wondering what is the food like and the cost in the restaurants.

Also are there any tours that we should especially try to do. Am interested in snorkelling, fishing, waterfalls, seeing the villiages.

Thanks

sydney
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Intercontinental Golf and Spa - food and tours

We did the snorkelling tours they organised and they were fantastic, incredible array of fish and sea life, some of the best I have seen in 2 trips to Fiji to different places.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Intercontinental Golf and Spa - food and tours

Hi SydneyEmma -

Did you also stay at the resort?

If you did, what was the pricing for food in the restaurants and drinks?

Thanks

sydney
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Intercontinental Golf and Spa - food and tours

Yes we had 5 nights there but I can't remember food prices, not cheap but I can't recall specifics as it was 18 months ago. We ha priority privilege membership which you should look into as it cut room costs down a lot - their fine dining restaurant was lovely, did that one night, great food

4. Re: Intercontinental Golf and Spa - food and tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 28, 2013