We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is in/around natadola??

brisbane
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
what is in/around natadola??

Hi All,

Have just booked a week at the Intercontinental in August. While we plan to relax and spend majority of our time at the resort I was also wondering if there is anything (shops/supermarket/restaurants) in the local area.

Also wondering if anyone can give me an idea of the cost of food and beverage at the resort???

Many thanks!

Victoria
Level Contributor
525 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is in/around natadola??

Can you tell me who you booked with? My better half and I are looking at booking for 4 nights in Sept.

We are from Melbourne and really want direct flights.

deb

Mentioned in this post
Melbourne
Melbourne
Victoria, Australia
brisbane
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: what is in/around natadola??

I was originally looking at using wotif but just happened to get some special prices over the weekend and therefore booked our accom direct with the resort... Flights are with qantas (although they codeshare with air pacific)...

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what is in/around natadola??

Around Natadola is pretty secluded nothing much really apart from he resort and beautiful beach and water. The main township of Nadi would be appx 25mins drive away you could go shopping and get a bite to eat.

Mentioned in this post
Nadi
Nadi
Viti Levu, Fiji
Auckland
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: what is in/around natadola??

The Best deals to the Intercontinental, fiji, are with Air New Zealand holidays. They are throwing in Breakfast and also a buffet dinner for a dollar per s person per night!

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what is in/around natadola??

JanAuckland now that is a sweet meal deal if ever i have seen one. It should have many a customer booking coming from that purk! Great deal!

Sydney
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what is in/around natadola??

I second that awesome deal!! I have just contact my travel agent to see if she can match the same deal. Lets hope!!

7. Re: what is in/around natadola??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:35 am, January 10, 2010