We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

finikounda night club

Which Finikounda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield england
Level Contributor
45 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
finikounda night club

hi, weare wanting to return to finikounda after a 4yr break but we haave been told that a very loud music bar has opened that plays music into thr early hours.im no party pooper but i prefer the traditional greek music and laid bak way off life.can anybody clarify just what has happened in finikounda

thanks sue

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
586 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: finikounda night club

"shapes" need to be 'thrown'.

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: finikounda night club

You are quite right. I did say I am in my 50s - I need to get with it more!!! (or maybe not - book, drink, sun sounds better)

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
586 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: finikounda night club

Ha Ha ! Don't worry I am not so far behind you..........

In my day it was a Disco, and not a Club.

Oh, and you don't get 'with it' anymore, you get 'down', apparently.........just so you can have an up to date conversation with those pesky kids !

Anyway, hope you have a groovy time ;)

14. Re: finikounda night club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, May 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Finikounda
Recent Conversations