We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Finikounda

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Finikounda

Can't decide when to go to Finikounda next summer, June or September can anyone advise the best month for sunshine and no rain. I know you can have both in both months, but on a whole what would you recommend. Thanks JANNCOX

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
9,938 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Finikounda

No guarantees of course, but generally June is a better bet for no rain. September is better for warmer seas as it's had all summer in the hot sun. Sometimes you only see a few showers for the whole of Sept, over & done with after an hour or so, another time it's possible to have a wet few days.

It's hard to know what to recommend, probably slightly less chance of rain in June, but September is a great month to be here.

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Finikounda

Tottally agree with Yiassas, Have been in both months late June and early September and had a few showery days in September. The sea is definately warmer in September.

Whichever you decide if you are planning to go this year it is getting booked up so you may not get a choice.

Sorry just noticed you are planning for next year.

Edited: 9:52 am, April 22, 2011
Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
281 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Finikounda

Hi there - we generally viisted Greece in June and September. Both are lovely times to visit - but I think June is my favourite as you have the much longer evenings. The sea is definitely colder in June, but everything seems a little fresher as it emerges from Spring and before the many tourists arrive in July and August!

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Finikounda

We have now booked our holiday in Finikounda, for June 2012. Thankyou for all the replies to my query. JANNCOX

5. Re: Weather in Finikounda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Finikounda
Recent Conversations