We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay: Finikounda, Methoni, Koroni, Pylos

California
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay: Finikounda, Methoni, Koroni, Pylos

My husband and I will be visiting this area and I'm looking for a place to base at for the two nights there while we explore this small area of the Pelopponese. We're driving down from Olympia where I have family and will be attending my nephew's wedding. So we just have a few days for sightseeing on our own and thought this would be fun and nearby. I like comfortable and friendly. So can't decide where would be best to stay and where that would be. Any suggestions????? Not sure if Sonia Hotel is funky?????, or if Pylos would be better site????? See wonder, wonder, wonder. Any input appreciated. Ronnie

Dalton-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
549 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay: Finikounda, Methoni, Koroni, Pylos

If you look at my pages on Virtual Tourist it may help you make a decision. Such a wonderful area, so many lovely places to visit.

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/m/87f23/

Click on the various pages and read the tips.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay: Finikounda, Methoni, Koroni, Pylos

Plenty of good places to stay in Finikounda, I suggest that you contact Greekrooms4u who will help you find accommodation.

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,857 posts
934 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay: Finikounda, Methoni, Koroni, Pylos

Hi

We stayed in Methoni and really liked it. You can visit Pylos and Koroni from there easily. We stayed in a place with cabins in front of the beach in a huge rose garden run be a Greek who had lived in the States for years. Cannot remember its name but you should not miss it because of the roses. It was also very cheap.

4. Re: Where to stay: Finikounda, Methoni, Koroni, Pylos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Finikounda
Recent Conversations