We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bella grecia hotel

Which Hanioti hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nottingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bella grecia hotel

Hi does anybody no where the nearest shop to this hotel is

I'm debating on wether to bring lilos with me or buy there

London
Level Contributor
735 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bella grecia hotel

I'm not 100% sure where the Bella Grecia is, but there are lots of shops in Hanioti where you'll get a lilo (ready blown up!) for about 6-8 Euros, so I wouldn't bother to take them with you if I were you.

nottingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bella grecia hotel

Thank you

UK
Level Contributor
120 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bella grecia hotel

I've stayed at Bella Grecia twice. It is about a 20 min walk from Hanioti centre, there is one small shop probably about 15 mins away. It's a nice flat walk along the road between the hotel and the beach. There are many shops to choose from in Hanioti so no probs getting lilos etc.

We used to walk in to Hanioti during the day for lunch and to shop, back to the hotel to get changed before going out in the evening and then walk back in for dinner but get a taxi back at the end of the evening as the road isn't well lit at night. Taxi from town to Bella Grecia was about €5.

Came home very fit both times!

4. Re: Bella grecia hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, June 18, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Hanioti
Recent Conversations