We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Ibiza

Which Portinatx hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alston, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in Ibiza

Im staying in Portinatx next summer with my family.

Can anyone give me info on things to do on Ibiza.??

Places worth a vist??

Is there a tourist train?and is there a good bus service from portinatx around the island?

Cheers

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Things to do in Ibiza

Hi im off to portinatx in 3 weeks and would like to hire a car for maybe 2 days can anyone reccomend a company,and give roughly what i should pay.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,913 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Things to do in Ibiza

I am going to ibiza in 48 hours, have paid 90 euro's a week with DoYouSpain, they are a broker finding the best price for you.

As will be the end of the season when you go out will be cheaper then I have paid.

Best rates are usually for 3 days or more, hiring locally will be more expensive then from the airport. For less then 5 days hire should be full out full back for fuel.

Bingley, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Things to do in Ibiza

Im staying in Portinatx in May this year the replys I have read gives me the impression this is a quiet area we do not drive is the glass bottom boat far from Portinatx

Laura W

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Things to do in Ibiza

Hi Laura W. Portinatx is a fairly quiet resort but is quite isolated from other resortson the island. When we have visited in peak season there were various bot trips operating including a glass bottom boat trip. I guess that someone will be able to update you more fully after the season starts in May.

We think it’s a great resort and always make sure we spend a few days there on one of it’d two beaches. This Google map will give you an idea of it’s location - http://goo.gl/maps/Y4jXq

Phil

Bingley, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Things to do in Ibiza

Thank you Phil Do they have water sports on any of these beaches?

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Things to do in Ibiza

Hi Laura, I have seen bananas and rings being towed off the main beach. We tend to go to the small one where all I have seen are canoes and the occasional rented inflatable motor boat. Its only about 50 meters between them on the path. At the back of the main beach one of the hotels also has a small water park with a few slides in it.

Phil

17. Re: Things to do in Ibiza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Portinatx