We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Paradise Beach apts?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Club Paradise Beach apts?

Hi all, just after some general info on the Club paradise beach apts, travelling here in August with wife and 2 kids (5&7), just wondering what apts are like and local area. First time to Portinatx but really like the sound of things here!

Mentioned in this post
Portinatx
Portinatx
94 Reviews
Ibiza, Spain
Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

A german tour company used to have exclusive use of them, so they never came on the open market until 2 years ago.

Our astute German friends, are quiet particular about where they stay, and dont go for inferior accommodation, but above average places.

The apartments themselves are well managed and maintained with a small, quaint beach on its doorstep. You also have a beach bar that serves A/I to hotel guests.

There is a very good, local fish restaurant with a great terrace overlooking the beach called Cas Mallorqui if you fancy something local.

Enjoy

Danny

http://dannykayibiza.blogspot.com/

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

Hi

I have just returned from these apartments after a short break. The best thing i found with these apartments was the pool area it was really clean and not over crowed, bare in mind we went in low season.

The apartments themselves are massive, we had a seaview which was lovely. Alot of apartments over look the pool and entertainment area which is nice during the day but if you dont like being kept awake at night then these may be a little noisey.

There are lots of steps.

The hotel is very german based with the entaintment mainly in german were we definatley in the minority.

There is not alot of choice in the main resturant but we found a much better choice at the snack bar by the beach. This was nice as you could get drinks and food whilist lying on the beach.

Its about a 10 min walk into portinatx which is lovely crystal clear waters.

You will have a lovely time as long as you dont mind being surrounded by germans and you arent to fussy about food.

If you would like anymore info, please feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks

Helen

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

Thanks Helen,

I am travelling with 2 children(7&5), will there be enough going on to keep them occupied! What was the entertainment like, was there a kids mini disco? This is the first time travelling to Portinatx, any info on the resort in general?

Thanks again

Mentioned in this post
Portinatx
Portinatx
94 Reviews
Ibiza, Spain
Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

Hello

Yes im pretty sure there was a mini disco and they did have a seperate kids area with a kids rep so there should be enough for them to do.

We didnt watch any of the other entertainment so cant really comment.

The resort itself is lovely very quiet with a few shops. There is a mini train that takes you to different places on the coast which we did its a 3 hr trip in total which we thoght was good.

You will have a good type its a lovely resort and ibiza is a great island.

Thans

Helen

Buses to ibiza town arent very regular but its well worth a visit.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

Hi,

Thanks for all that info! Just a couple more questions!, how long was the transfer from teh airport to the apartments?, and was there a hair dryer in the room?

thanks

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

Hello

We had a direct transfer and it was around 45mins.

You have to hire hair dryers from reception and pay a deposit cant remember how much but you get it back at the end of your stay.

Thanks

Heleb

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

Hi, We are off to the Paradise beach apartments in August. I understand they have cooking facilities in the studios, but have read that there are no dishes, saucepans etc. i know we are all inclusive but sometimes we like to eat in. Can you remember what was available? Any info much appreciated.

liverpool
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

i am thinking of booking these apartments could anyone please tell me at what time the all inclusive bar finishes. thank you in advance.

rhondda
Level Contributor
7 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

11pm prompt lights out too

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Paradise Beach apts?

just booked for the 9th october and counting the days :-)

Get answers to your questions about Portinatx