We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fornells 60th birthday

London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fornells 60th birthday

We're going to Menorca tomorrow staying in arenal de castell for 10 nights. It's my father's 60th birthday when we're away on 31st July.

I'm looking for a nice restaurant and a few bars that we could go to for a drink. Is Fornells a good choice or would it be better to catch the bus into Mahon? I'd like to have some entertain/something a bit livelier as I know the holiday is going to be quiet and one of relaxation. Also please could you give me an idea of taxi prices for Mahon/Fornells from Arenal de Castell.

Or if you have any other suggestions of something nice to do please let me know any help would be great.

Boat Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Wind Fornells
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Pachira Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Boat Rentals
Warrington, Cheshire
Level Contributor
523 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fornells 60th birthday

I can highly recommend Es Cranc in Fornells, and would advise booking in advance. My husband and I were there a couple of years ago for his 50th birthday and had one of the best meals we have ever had while in Menorca. I'm sorry I dont know how much a taxi would be, but it is not too far away.

ES cranc, Carrer de Escoles 29, Fornell Phone: +34.971.376442. Take a look on google for more info.

2. Re: Fornells 60th birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fornells
Recent Conversations
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now