We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rough price of a full english breakfast

cheshire
Level Contributor
630 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Rough price of a full english breakfast

Counting the pennies, does anyone have a rough idea if the price of a full English brekkie at manchester airport. We fly early on Friday, and don't want to be messing about at home making it

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
Save Reply
41. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

Eek that's a lot

cheshire
Level Contributor
630 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

I know lol...toooo much for what it is but what the heck we are going on holidays..happy days 1 day to go 😎

Ontario
Level Contributor
2,276 posts
1 review
Save Reply
43. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

"......Canuks, a full english is: 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, baked beans and fried bread or toast - how does that sound....."

Well that sounds a lot like a breakfast here that we might have if we worked on a farm or possibly on the weekend special breakfast, with a couple of alterations no fried bread - toast instead and no baked beans here, but possibly a slice or 2 of fried tomato or home fries (cubed potatoes fried with onion, bits of bacon and butter). or if not that combo a stack of pancakes or French toast with maple syrup

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
103,327 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

I'm hungry already. lol

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
22,298 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

Only time I ever eat a full English is when I'm going on holiday. Never make it at home!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,318 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

Not many people eat this type of breakfast every day these days, its just a treat for me when I go on holiday. In fact I don't eat breakfast usually.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
103,327 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

Same as me. I never eat one at home only when I'm going on holiday and these days, only at the airport before I fly.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
Save Reply
48. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

"a full english is: 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, baked beans and fried bread or toast - how does that sound....."

If I cooked that type of breakfast at home, I would be washing dishes all morning.

Its too expensive to eat at the airport. Beer is even pricier, Our airport charges 8.00 CDN for a beer. No way I'll pay that when I know in a few hours it will be free.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
103,327 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

You are a captive customer at the airport and I would imagine rents are sky high (sorry for the pun) so prices will always be on the expensive side.

However I find the airline food so awful I can only eat the dessert, so i need a good breakfast before I fly. Remember with us Brits it's a long flight approaching 10 hours in duration.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
Save Reply
50. Re: Rough price of a full english breakfast

Yes it's true a ten hour flight is an eternity. From Montreal it's usually 3 1/2 hours. I always thought that the meal on the plane was just there to give passengers something to do so that the time would pass quickly.

I usually find the food not to bad. When I fly Air Transat club Class, the food is actually pretty good. As a Club Class passenger, I can select my meal online a month before departure.

I'm not sure I would travel ten hours to go to Cuba, where as a Brit you have access to so many different locations that are closer.

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo