We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Daiquiri

kitchener
Level Contributor
165 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Daiquiri

Just returned yesterday, March 13. Any questions, just ask!! BTW.....IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitchener
Level Contributor
165 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri

Please be aware that the ID has a new computer system that will not allow rooms to be prebooked until 2 days before your arrival. It's really luck of the draw at this point!!!

toronto
Level Contributor
72 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri

Re rooms: please be aware that while the best rooms are on the third floor you will have to walk up three flights of stairs to get there! I've seen some posts where ppl where expecting elevators (???). When you check in, however, you should be able to find someone to help you to your room with your luggage.

Ask for an ocean FRONT view, rather than just an ocean view. It's unfortunate that one cannot book an oceanview room (as one can at other resorts).

We arrive on the 6th. Look for Bella (the elephant in the photo!).

toronto
Level Contributor
72 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri

My message to GaliKia did state that the snack bar was at the Italian Restaurant (I guess it's fairly close to the pool). I was trying to warn her that it does not offer a substantial meal as one would obtain from the buffet. I also mentioned that it did not open on a particular night as I did not want her family to go without dinner (as we did), especially since she has a young child.

Orthia

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri

Orthia 16, thank you for the warning about the snack bar. I will be taking some food for the first night, I am not taking the risk of not being able to feed my 3.5 years old daughter.

I sent an email to Daiquiri on Tuesday and an hour later got a very nice replay stating that they will do their best to acccomodate my request. It was very prompt and nice from their part. I do not know about you gyus but I really need that vacation, the winter here does not seem to want to go away....LOL

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri

Do you know the phone number the the resorst?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri

Bribetobe2012, Tel.: 53 33 301 650

17. Re: Iberostar Daiquiri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo