We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Cayo Guillermo

Ontario
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Melia Cayo Guillermo

We have a favourite resort in DR we have been going to but I saw this resort and it really looked like something we would enjoy. A couple of questions. Do they put water and pop in the mini fridges daily? Diet pop? Probably called Light there? When looking at room requests, we like the 3rd floor, quiet at night, with a nice view. Any particular building requests? And finally, is it difficult to get a spot on the beach with the umbrellas or huts? Thanks for those who have some input.

St Columb Major...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Cayo Guillermo

Yes your fridge is topped up daily by both water pop and beer and catch the guy filling and request diet/light and I'm sure you'll get that. I would recommend rooms 3201 to 3205, top floor as this part on the block is just ground plus one and very quiet with great views. If there is no wind then you'll need to get to the beach early to find a space but if windy you'll be fine.

Happy hols

2. Re: Melia Cayo Guillermo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo