We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

Gatineau
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

We are going to Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar December 27th, is there somebody who knows the Email address of the Manager and please his name also. Thanks.

Cayo Guillermo, Cuba
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

Hello. The reception manager is Edwin. His email is jefe.recepcion@cojimar.gca.tur.cu

Please tell him you received this from Jodi. Thanks. Jodi.

Gatineau
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

Thank you and should I request any specific room or area?

Cayo Guillermo, Cuba
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

It really depends what you like. There are really nice bungalows right on the beach, but then you walk a little more to to pool/buffet/lobby. Or you can get one close to the action. Personally, I like my room close to the dive shop so I have less of a trip when carrying all of my gear. I haven't heard anyone complain about a location. (Except for the people that feel the need to complain just to hear themselves). Enjoy! Jodi.

Gatineau
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

Thank you very much for your positive comments and we'll go with wherever they willsupply us... We're leaving Dec 27

Keswick, Ontario...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

Wasn't the nicest place I have ever been. Hopefully it has improved since I was there

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,474 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

# 5, There you Have it! lol

Yes Amy ,it probably has improved Since you've been there.

The Cojimar, and the Sol, were the only resorts on Guillermo for a while.

They go back to the mid 90's. Total pristine and seclusion, before the Melia and the Daiquiri came along.

Maybe that's what a lot of people like about these older, smaller resorts. They have a true character and history to them.

How can you tell, I hate the "Mega, Club, Monster, Resorts" (not that the Daiquiri or the Melia are.)

Have a great vacation at the Villa Cojimar!

Gatineau
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

Thanks and I'll post a comment when I come back... Cannot talk more i've my luggage to finish. Ha ha ha :)

8. Re: Gran Caribe Club Villa Cojimar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo