We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gran caribe club cojimar cayo guillermo cuba travel details

stockton -on-tees
4 posts
Save Topic
gran caribe club cojimar cayo guillermo cuba travel details

hi i have just been in touch with my travel agent dawson and sanderson this morning. they talked to thomas cook whom we are travelling with to this resort on the 22nd sept from manchester airport. i have been told that all holidays and flights to this destination are going ahead as planned. T C said they received info from cuba this morning that everything is ok and holidays going ahead as usual. i hope this helps people who are travelling to this resort sometime soon.

1. Re: gran caribe club cojimar cayo guillermo cuba travel details

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo