We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

lancs
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

Hi,well after weeks of debating cuba or dominican.Then eventually deciding on cuba....another week deciding on which hotel.Well gone for iberostar daiquiri,going on 16th nov from manchester.Anyone else going that time?? If so have you been here before?...Hope to hear back..wendy

Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
60 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

Hi,

I am going in march, havent been to cuba before but we found out loads of stuff on the forum about daiquiri as we are going there, it seems to be no 1 and very friendly staff, the best person to ask is diandmal they have been before and are going back soon they gave me some info. Also you can email the hotel to get better rooms if you look on the forum you will find that mail with the email address of hotel apparently all requests have been met so i will be doing that. Anyway have a great time and let me know what it is like. Hope i have helped a bit.

Sara

lancs
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

Thanks for reply.......i;ll lok up email for hotel nearer time to see about sea facing room.Now its booked,its nice to have something to look forward to. I'll tell you about it wen i get back...wendy

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

We're off to the Iberostar Daiquiri from Manchester on Oct 11th, so I'll be able to provide some up to date info on our return. Which holiday company are you travelling with. We're First Choice.

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Daiquiri
Iberostar Daiquiri
4,178 Reviews
Cayo Guillermo, Cuba
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
60 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

can you let us know which rooms have been refurbed, which numbers and block etc, some of the rooms have been done and some not although i think someone said they were all being done eventually, anyway enjoy!

Sara

Quebec, Qc
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

I've been to ID last february and not all the rooms had been renovated, althought they said they were.. Any how, after being first located in an ugly smelly room I asked to be switched and we ended up in rooms 2367 and 2369, The best rooms on the site to my opinion, amazing ocean view and close to beach and the center...

Have a nice trip...

lancs
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

Im boked with airtours but flying the thomascook flight 9.30 weds morn from manc.Lokk forward to hearing back from you.wendy

Fort St-John BC
Level Contributor
645 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

We will be at the Iberostar Daiquiri from Oct. 24 to Nov. 8

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Daiquiri
Iberostar Daiquiri
4,178 Reviews
Cayo Guillermo, Cuba
Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
60 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

thanks for the info on room numbers,i will email hotel like i said before they do seem to honour any requests, just a word to wendy hope you get extra legroom with your airtours flight? that should be standard, i must admit i hate long haul my husband is nearly 6ft so we have upgraded to premium with thomas cook, we have done too many long flights economy and arrived tired! I am sure you will have a brill holiday.

sara

lancs
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

Know what you mean about standard seating....been to doninican 3 times,and every time i go, i say definately premium nxt time.However it does put extra money on your holiday.Does'nt seem as bad when going...cos got something to look forward to,its just the journey back.I'm going on my own in november,and it wud have cost extra £180......Never been on holiday by myself,but just need a chill out with some sunshine.Looking forward to it....wendy

Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
60 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Iberostar daiquiri in nov??

I will say you are brave going on your own, i did australia on my own without kids or partner, it was hard to leave them, but what a holiday i had i wont ever forget it!

You will definately get the sun.... wish mine was coming sooner, summer has been crap, everytime i went to get bikini out it rained!!! My husband hid it in the end.....Are you a sun worshipper? I am i find it so thereputic although i know its bad for you, and i havnt had my quota!!!!

Sara

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo