We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Trip?

Derbyshire Dame
Level Contributor
450 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle Trip?

We will shortly be making our third visit to Almond Beach Village and are considering a trip to see the turtles as we've not yet done this. Please can someone advise as to the cost and whether it's better to book this with the hotel concierge or one of the beach vendors? I'd be really grateful for any recommendations, thank you.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Turtle Trip?

barbados blogger,

i was only suggetsing they do this on a spare day. i agree a day out on the boat and some refreshments and also visiting some of the fantastic snorkelling sites is very much worth while.

however for a walk along the beahc a quick swim out to see them for free is also a worthwhile thing to do!

Alberta
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Turtle Trip?

I recommend SinBad. A 30 foot Trimaran that specializes in smaller groups. Plenty of food, drinks and fun! Brian and his crew are wonderful to sail with. Check SinBad out here:

http://www.partyjoe.net/waterfun.html

Edited: 12:27 pm, November 21, 2011
Bridgetown, Barbados
9 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Turtle Trip?

@paulm60 - most definitely!

14. Re: Turtle Trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, November 22, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Speightstown