We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sugar cane hotel and spa

Which Speightstown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sugar cane hotel and spa

Have looket at all the reviews on this hotel and am thinking of booking it ,does the hotel have its own wedsite that I can book direct with , or do I have to book through a third party

UK
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sugar cane hotel and spa

Hope this helps

http://www.sugarcaneclub.com

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,384 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sugar cane hotel and spa

You can book direct and they have a variety of packages on their website. However, you may find that booking seperate flight and hotel works out more expensive than a package with Virgin - depending on when you go, length of visit etc etc Whichever way am sure you will have a great time - we return in November and counting the days!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sugar cane hotel and spa

Totally agree with what Chrissie said, it will almost definitely be cheaper to book a package with flight if you want to go AI. We stopped there last New Year for 1 week and had the following 2 weeks at Sugar Hill. Because we didn't want to go AI and we were having a 2 centre holiday we booked directly with the hotel. The communication dealing with them directly was brilliant, we found the hotel lovely, spacious clean rooms and nicely landscaped gardens. Hope you enjoy your stay whichever way you decide to book!

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sugar cane hotel and spa

I stayed at Sugar Cane Club for my honeymoon and love it. The staff as lovely. Look at Virgin Holiday prices for a package, as I know Virgin have some good deals with the hotel (plus I think you get extra discounts on site such as at the spa).

5. Re: sugar cane hotel and spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, February 28, 2012
6. Re: sugar cane hotel and spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, February 28, 2012