We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Barbados, lots of questions on the new resort.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,086 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Barbados, lots of questions on the new resort.

I'm guessing most that are reading this are aware of the recent Sandals takeover of the resort in Barbados. We are Sandals regulars and have some questions about the resort and the area around it. I know it has been under different ownership and the change-over process takes time, since this just happened this month. My questions, and I will add to them, are asked based on the current situation at the resort and any accurate knowledge of future plans to fully incorporate that great Sandals experience into the new property. Thanks for any info you can offer. We are looking at a trip to SB in one year.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
221. Re: Sandals Barbados, lots of questions on the new resort.

10,394!! All I can say is: Wow

lancashire
Level Contributor
248 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
222. Re: Sandals Barbados, lots of questions on the new resort.

Does anyone in Barbados know whether the renovations have actually started? Thanks

223. Re: Sandals Barbados, lots of questions on the new resort.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 17, 2015
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap