We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 rooms apartments

porto alegre
Level Contributor
16 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
2 rooms apartments

we are visitig barbados january18 to 25 , me my wife and our 16 yold daughter. need 2 rooms apatmts or even 2 apartments but side by side at least regards

Porto Alegre, RS
Level Contributor
131 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 rooms apartments

Quando estive em Barbados, fiquei no Maresol Beach Apartments por alguns dias. Meu apartamento era bem decente, cozinha completa, banheiros modernos, reformados, armários do quarto e da cozinha novinhos... Gostei. E se não me engano eles tem apartamentos maiores. Um condomínio horizontal, simples, sem luxo, mas pé n'areia, com uma ótima localização, estacionamento e por um preço muito bom.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 rooms apartments

Try Ocean 13 at the end of The Gap (not beachside) but literally minutes walk from fab beach. We stayed in their two bedroom apartment and it was fabulous. Small pool and bar serving breakfast and light meals. Karaoke a couple of nights a week which can be fairly busy but the noise was never an issue for us.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 rooms apartments

Maresol is a good suggestion, they are lovely apartments, but you might find they are fully booked already for January.

I don't know what your budget is like, or which area you want to stay in, but other options would include;

Yellow Bird apartments

Ocean's 1 or 2

Sapphire Beach condos

The Terraces

Blue Orchid/Coral Mist

Carib Blue apartments

You could also try private rentals on VRBO or homeownersdirect.

There are loads of other apartments etc, I'm sure you'll find something that suits you!

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,704 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 rooms apartments

Do you have a budget ?

LittleMissRed has given some good suggestions but we could give you more if we know what your limit is.

habbo it's Oceans 15.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 rooms apartments

We have recently stayed at "St Lawrence Beach Condos " . Very clean , fully equipped and in the centre of The Gap . It has its own pool , a very small beach , but only a short walk to Worthing or Dover beaches . I would definitely recommend it .

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 rooms apartments

Coral Mist has a two bedroomed apartment and the hotel backs onto the beach.

worthing, sussex uk
Level Contributor
175 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 rooms apartments

Depends of course on your budget but i've statyed in the Maxwell Beach Villas apartments the last two years and they are right on the beach. Take a look at http://www.barbadosmaxwellbeachvillas.com/ and speak to Renae who manages the place. They are all pretty new, well appointed 2 bedroom apartments on a great beach.

8. Re: 2 rooms apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap