We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPL games- Where to watch?

salford
Level Contributor
17 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
EPL games- Where to watch?

My husband and I are staying at the Barbados Beach club over New Year - can anybody reccommend a good sports bar to watch premier league matches in st Lawrence gap area?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,551 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

leachy

You can visit Jobu's Sports Bar almost opposite Rostrevor Apartment Hotel. They show the games, have great food and good service.

Regards

salford
Level Contributor
17 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

Sounds great! - thanks very much BGI

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

There is one actually closer to you . Ocean 15 . Jobus is closed during the day , but Ocean 15 has all the EPL games during the day , and Banks @ $BBD4 per bottle . Its located on the corner just around the entrance of The Almond Casuarina.

Edited: 6:17 pm, December 29, 2012
Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,340 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

You'll find plenty of places to watch it. It's always worth checking to see if it's on in your hotel - it just depends on their subscription package. I agree that Oceans 15 is a good choice though as you can walk along the beach from BBC past Bougainvillea, the Casuarina and Turtle Beach then head up the passage to Dover and you'll see it on the corner as you come out onto the road in Dover.

If you walk further down into the Gap you'll find it on at a few bars including Pablo Dante's which I also like - that's in the chattel village opposite Southern Palms. Jobus is further on again.

Also close to your hotel is Charlie's Bar on Maxwell main road - he used to show the

Football but does anybody know if he opens early enough to show the lunchtime matches in England? Oceans, Pablos and Jobus do open for breakfast time if there are early off games.

salford
Level Contributor
17 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

Thanks - sat in airport right now

Cheers!

Barbados
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

Jobu's is open Monday thru Friday 11:30 am until 1am. Saturday and Sunday from 8:30am with a full english breakfast for $20.bds.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,551 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

mark a

Thanks for posting that up to date info.

Regards

Barbados
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

No problem. We also have Toby Armstrongs band playing every Sunday night from 10pm. Ladies drink free from 9:30-11:00pm. Visit us at jobusbarbados.com.

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

Definitely open in the afternoon. We are currently in Barbados and have heard Toby playing at Jobu's. He is very entertaining and draws a crowd. The food at Jobu's is as great as last year. Highly recommended along with

watching sports. A great place to meet people.

Edited: 8:44 pm, January 08, 2013
London
Level Contributor
43 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: EPL games- Where to watch?

Will Jobu's be showing non-EPL footsie as well? i.e. Chelsea vs Swansea in the League Cup?

Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap