We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the Life N Styles Barbados Shop Online Location

mlsocialit
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Where is the Life N Styles Barbados Shop Online Location

Hi everyone,

I found this wonderful online store selling a range of Barbados handicrafts www.life-n-styles-barbados-shop.com I was wondering if they also had a physical address or store location and if someone could tell me where I can find them on the island.

Thanks

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,600 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the Life N Styles Barbados Shop Online Location

According to the website they have only been in operation since November 2009 and "My name is Miasha Layne. I am also a resident of Barbados and my background is in hospitality and marketing. " is the owner

There is no "physical entity" where you can get something, everything is on line.

The registrant for the website is:

smartlabsoftwarehosting.com

Doug DePrenger ()

Fax:

2559 Darda St

Henderson, NV 89044

So maybe if you contact either person directly they can help you or use the contact form on the "Life N Styles" website to ask about a "physical store"

mlsocialit
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the Life N Styles Barbados Shop Online Location

I haven't been on for a while but thank you for your help.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
5,061 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the Life N Styles Barbados Shop Online Location

it is possible that there is no such animal.. but an online shop for purchases and shipping.. don't know.. never heard of them before.

4. Re: Where is the Life N Styles Barbados Shop Online Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 14, 2010
Get answers to your questions about St. Lawrence Gap