We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

Flesherton, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

I have read great reviews for Hostal Alicia in Moron but I'm not sure how you would go about booking a room. Can anyone help?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

I would personally PM someone who recently wrote a review on the casa, I am sure they would have up to date information.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
19,124 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

It is difficult to make firm bookings in casas unless the owner already knows you - at best you should see it as a provisional booking.

There are a lot of good casas in Morón.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

There's 5 in the list here as an example

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
102,433 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

Check out the reviews at this link:

Level Contributor
435 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

I have stayed at casa Idolka which is comfortable and very clean. I originally booked for the Caso Maite but when I arrived was taked over the road to her sister's casa. I did half expect it so wasn't a problem. I made a note of their telephone mumber before flying to Cuba and telephoned from Cayo Coco when I arrived. The room was a bit on the small side but very clean and comfortable with air con and a fan. Idolka has 2 rooms - one with an en suite and one with a bathroom down the corridor - which wasn't a problem. The food was great - in fact way too much. I can't recall how much we paid but thought it was a bargain at the time.

Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

can you suggest any activities in or around Moron - particularly nature related

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
19,124 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

Most of the people on this thread are no longer around.

Visit La Laguna de Leche.

I see on other threads that you mention hiking. Not sure how easy that is. I don't know if there are public paths through the swamps nor the farmland. And there's lots of marabu which could easily block routes.

8. Re: Booking a Casa in Moron Cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, December 03, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Moron
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor