We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unusual request

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Unusual request

I am surprising my husband with a renewal of vows ceremony at Savannah beach next april and would like to hire a local choir/group for half an hour to sing some popular songs that mean so much to us. Any ideas where i can source please?

ske
SUSSEX
Level Contributor
992 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unusual request

Been to Gospel Choir Breakfast at Crane many times. Could the Crane put you in touch?

Herts England
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Unusual request

We had a steel pan playing at our renewal they played songs of our choice and was just perfect.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Unusual request

Grateful if you can supply details so i can ask. Thanks

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Unusual request

Steel pan sounds fab. How did you arrange it? How did your ceremony go? I dont know what to expect.

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
12,525 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Unusual request

. we had Pan-Magic (Roger Gibbs) play for us for our 50th anniv. party - His wife is a singer - 420-8387

Herts England
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Unusual request

Hi Lisa

The hotel arrange it for us,We had our ceremony on the beach just before sunset then watched the sun go down the staff were amazing making sure everything was just as we wanted, it was very relaxed we had the perfect day.

7. Re: Unusual request

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Hastings