We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soco hotel

Which Hastings hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Soco hotel

Is it open yet. I book a holiday for September 2013. Seen a great offer on tropical sky co.uk! Look at last years review . Think is was due to open a year ago. Does anyone know if it's up and running? If so , what's it like?

exmouth
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
41. Re: Soco hotel

Sorry to jump in, looking at this hotel but was advised to be wary only being offered by tropical sky. Great deal and was unsure of reviews as a lot a first time posters. I’m also from Exmouth.......Do you think it’s a safe bet???

Altea, Spain
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Soco hotel

I've just got back from 11 nights there and it is absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a small friendly hotel rather than a massive resort then this is the place for you. I think that the reason that Tropical Sky are the only company promoting it is because they are partners in the hotel, to be honest I don't think it would be worth any other company taking it as it will be fully booked all the time anyway as it is so small and so amazing. Don't hesitate to book...I would imagine the prices will go up. I would go back and would stay at the Soco again.

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Soco hotel

Have booked Soco Hotel for November, & wondered if you had any photos of the Hotel.

exmouth
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
44. Re: Soco hotel

Thank-u for your reply.........it’s now booked!!! Looking forward to it.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Soco hotel

girlsinspain,

I would love to see some pictures too!!

England, United...
Level Contributor
354 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Soco hotel

The reviews for this hotel continue to be excellent, am tempted by it. Does anyone know how it compares to Waves (Virgin hotel) and The Club please?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Soco hotel

Sum007. I can not comment on those hotel as I only stayed at the SOCO but I could not recommend it more as a great couples hotel. The limited amount of rooms mean that the hotel as a very personal nature. If you do go and you havent been before get a car for the day too, great way to see the island.

England, United...
Level Contributor
354 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Soco hotel

Thanks THOMAS D. I've just realised its not Adults only, do you get many children here. And I think you can only book this one through Tropical Sky can't you?

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Soco hotel

They have their own website and you can book directly with them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: Soco hotel

We had a couple of teenagers thats it. At night everyone tends to drink at the bar which is nice and the bar staff Michele and Felix are great hosts.

The hotel does not have anything really for Kids as there is only the one pool. The food was good (not buffet) three courses at night and two during lunch.

The beach is very nice and the boardwalk just outside the hotel is great to walk along.

I booked through Tropical sky flying with BA. Found them great really helpful and had no issues with any part of the trip.

Get answers to your questions about Hastings