We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Court V Butterfly Beach

Which Hastings hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Coconut Court V Butterfly Beach

Am looking to book one of these holidays in the next couple of hours. I was ready to book Butterfly but price has just jumped up to over a £100 and Coconut Court has gone down, really stuck at to which hotel to book now as they both look good, though beach at Coconut looks to be better so this may sway me, can anyone advise and help me to make up my mid please.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
706 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Coconut Court V Butterfly Beach

hi there island girl my husband an i stayed with you in october really enjoyed it would love to come back if the price is right of coarse we booked with hayes and jarvis please say hello to all staff from paul and tracie

Barbados
Level Contributor
24 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Coconut Court V Butterfly Beach

Hi paul & tracie, thank you for contacting me. It is great to hear from you and I am so pleased that you have stayed with us in the past and are planning to stay with us again in the future. We currently have great offers in place for travel until December 14th - with H&J and also on our Coconut Court website so please feel free to have a look and book directly next time if you wish. Take care and keep in touch.

Best wishes, Linda and team at The Coconut!

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
484 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Coconut Court V Butterfly Beach

Hi Island Girl, I will pm you with our arrival date in the next few days if that is ok. I am really looking forward to staying at your hotel, it sounds great and it is lovely that you are on TA to be in contact with your customers. Speak soon!! Will let you know about the lottery win should I have one! - I wish!!!!! lol

NannyDawn

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Coconut Court V Butterfly Beach

See you at coconut court..we are there till 12th may....oh and im sure everyone gets breakfast there...we did last year.

45. Re: Coconut Court V Butterfly Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hastings