We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosebank Apartments

London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rosebank Apartments

Could someone tell me how far from the main road that runs along the south coast Rosebank Apartments are. I have stayed in the Hastings area before and think I know roughly where these apartments are but I don't want to be staying too close to the noise of the main road.

Barbados
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rosebank Apartments

Hi Jonnster,

They are a couple minutes walk from the main road and in a quiet location.

Regards

Edited: 11:24 am, January 19, 2012
Hastings, Barbados
Level Contributor
475 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rosebank Apartments

you shouldnt be able to hear the main rd. too much..just the idiots on the off road motorcycles that like blasting up the main rd. at all hours of the night!!i live right in front of rosebank apts...they look very nice.

3. Re: Rosebank Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, April 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hastings