We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay in Barbados - thinking of Hastings

Which Hastings hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Regina, SK
Level Contributor
72 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to stay in Barbados - thinking of Hastings

I am interested in staying in a beach rental villa for two, and am looking for somewhere that's quiet, but also has great snorkelling. Can you access the beach at Coconut Court beach hotel if you aren't staying there? Is there another spot anyone would recommend for swimming and snorkelling that's beautiful and scenic, away from the hustle and bustle? Thanks very much!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
242 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best place to stay in Barbados - thinking of Hastings

Hi Travelling, you can walk to Carlisle Bay easily from either property. Are you staying at Camelot House? I am headed to CC Nov 30 for a week, 4th time there, 8th on Barbados. I've seen Camelot House from the beach and street many times and the pics online of the interior look gorgeous. Want to try to get a look inside this trip. Really is a perfect location!

12. Re: Best place to stay in Barbados - thinking of Hastings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 01, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Hastings