We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coliseum or coralli

cheshire
Level Contributor
999 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
coliseum or coralli

which are the better apartments for comfort and location.

thanks tracey

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,424 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coliseum or coralli

Hey

Not a lot in it in terms of accommodation although Coliseum may just edge it. Colisseum has a very big swimming pool/lounging area and is centrally located in Pefkos for bars/restaurants and mini markets etc

This is my only my personal opinion, if I had the choice out of the 2, which I always do when booking accommodaton in Pefkos, I would always choose Coralli. The reason why is because of the way you are treated there by the owner and the staff. They go out of their way to look after you and treat you like one of the family, they are friendly but very professional. Moreover, it has one of the best restaurants around attached to it (check the reviews), food is very good, loads of it and very reasonable prices plus excellent service. It is also located on a lovely quiet stretch of beach with the quiet Plakia Beach a 5 min walk away. Yes its an 8/10 min flat walk either along the road or beach into Pefkos but that has never been a problem, even for those with families.

I cant knock the Colissuem and you would be fine there, I just find that the Coralli offers that personal touch that some accommodation lacks

Mart

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coliseum or coralli

Hi

Agree with Mart about the Coralli

Stayed there twice last year and Tsambika and the staff are super. Great bar and restaurant and there is a small well stocked shop. There are also bus stops outside and they can arrange car hire. Am going back in May for 3 weeks!

Cheers

Dave

3. Re: coliseum or coralli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos