We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island blue hotel ?

Dublin,Ireland
Level Contributor
287 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Island blue hotel ?

Hi guys looking for some help. We are about to book our 2014 summer holidays and we reckon island blue is a good house for us. We travel with a 4 year old I just have a couple of questions maybe you could answer.

1. Is air con free in this hotel ?

2. It says in brochure there is kettle toaster and sandwich maker so is there a fridge / cutlery ?

3. I have red on some reviews that access to pefki island resort and there amenities for kids is easily accessed ? Is this correct ?

4. Are there some shops to have a look around at night in walking distance.

Anyone with experience of this hotel tips and comments welcome :-)

Thanks in advance

Linda

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,747 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island blue hotel ?

Thailand,Ibiza, Sorrento ,Bali or Rhodes

You sure have a big decision to make

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island blue hotel ?

Hi Linda, Yes to all your questions is the answer, This is by far the best Hotel complex in Pefkos.

Check out islandblue.gr for loads of info. The complex has 3 hotels all basically next door to each other and you can use all the facilities of each.

Pefkos centre is within 5 min walk where all the restaurants and shops are located.

Don't worry the resort is quite small so everything is within walking distance really.'

Dublin,Ireland
Level Contributor
287 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Island blue hotel ?

Trevor m !!! I k ow we have swayed between all those destinations for next summer !! Have finally decided to go to rhodes as my parents will come aswell my fathers late brother liked it there and he would like to see the island !! We where in rhodes 10 years ago in ixia. But think next year rhodes will be a nice change from log haul for us :-)

Dublin,Ireland
Level Contributor
287 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Island blue hotel ?

Mazz 666. Thanks for your reply ! I will go online and have a look :-)))

5. Re: Island blue hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos