We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karpathios studios

reading
Level Contributor
184 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Karpathios studios

Hi all,

Been trying to find an email address for these guys. We are staying here end if August for our wedding in sept and want to make sure we get a top floor room! Did request on booking but not heard anything from them.

All help appreciated as always :)

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karpathios studios

Hey

You wont hear anything, you will only know when u get there. The email address is hard to come by, however, it is clearly important to u, so why not ring the number on the attached link and ask for Ravi. He speaks great English and is a sound bloke. He runs the bar from 9am to 5pm and 7pm till early hrs. He also deals with accommodation issues.

I was there not so long ago, u will enjoy

www.pefkosexclusive.co.uk/karpathios.htm

Mart

Edited: 4:49 pm, July 22, 2013
reading
Level Contributor
184 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karpathios studios

Thanks Mart, much appreciated, i will give Ravi a ring.

yes, is quite important, want this to be the best in every aspect as it is like a honeymoon too!

thanks again, fly out 5 weeks today!

reading
Level Contributor
184 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Karpathios studios

Thanks Mart, much appreciated, i will give Ravi a ring.

yes, is quite important, want this to be the best in every aspect as it is like a honeymoon too!

thanks again, fly out 5 weeks today!

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Karpathios studios

Hey

No worries

I would ring Ravi asap to bring to his attention that it is a special occasion. Follow the call up 10/14 days beforeyou fly as this is when rooms are usually finalised. Ask for the 2nd (top) floor apartment for the best views. Cant be guaranteed but knowing Ravi, he will do his best. Say hi from me.

Good luck and best wishes

Mart

Edited: 5:21 am, July 24, 2013
reading
Level Contributor
184 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Karpathios studios

Can't get hold if Ravi, been trying since I posted this. Will keep trying!!

Leeds, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Karpathios studios

going out soon - did you get e-mail address?

Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Karpathios studios

Hi

We've just returned from karpathios studios. We had a room in the white block! If you arrive after 10:30pm we got told you get a room there!

Hope all goes well!

We had a lovely welccome from Ravi, very hard working guy!

8. Re: Karpathios studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations