We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice romantic meal???

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
60 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Nice romantic meal???

Hi

We're going to Pefkos for the forth time in 3 weeks but it will be the first time me and the hubby have gone alone in a few years.

We are wanting to go to Lindos for a nice romantic meal and were wondering if anyone can recommend a nice restaurant to visit.

Also was wondering how much a taxi would be from the matina to Lindos.

Thanks in advance for any help

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Peperoncino served us both burnt pizza and I wouldn't call it that romantic in all honesty but the staff are very very welcoming and friendly.

In Pefkos, I wouldn't say there is anything too romantic from a restaurant perspective. Elia was our choice for our wedding anniversary and we had a great time (thanks to Louise for the free champagne and wine!).

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Hey

I would say 'Spitaki' n a quite evening can be considered romantic. It's located on the main road but set down and back a little so you dont get the impression you are on the main strip. Good service, great food and a typical Greek taverna setting.

M

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Try Kyma, on the main beech above Lee Beach Bar, it might be worth booking as it gets busy, excellent service and great food and it is the best location in Pefkos overlooking the main beach.Its not the cheapest however you get what you pay for sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
548 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Try To Kamariko in Lindos. Gorgeous rooftop terrace overlooking the Acropolis and amazing food. Its easy to walk past so ask for directions but its on one of the main streets and the old mama is usually sat outside ready to welcome you.

15. Re: Nice romantic meal???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos