We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos rent a car and travel

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,457 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos rent a car and travel

Hey

This company are based on Pefkos main drag right opposite Jasmines Bar where I am sitting now having asherbert or five. Anyway, I digress, they are advertising a free Lindos/Pefkos excursion discount card with up to 40% off, presumably if u place yr business with them. I cant advise on the merits of this offer as I dont hire cars, probably on account that I dont drive. Might b worth checking out though.

As an aside, the owner claims to have founded the first hire car company in the south of the island over 30 years ago when he bought a Santana 4 x 4 jeep from Dave Gilmore (PF) and on a whim set up the business.

Mart

1. Re: Lindos rent a car and travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 13, 2014