We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atm's

Berkshire
Level Contributor
184 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Atm's

Are there ATMs in Pefkos and are they easy to find and use by an old englishman who cannot speak or read greek ?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atm's

Yup

One at the top of beach road and one at the junction with the main road outside Eclipse if memory serves. I used the one at the top of beach road near the Pefkos Beach Hotel and had no bother. And I'm far more hopeless than an old Englishman who cannot read or speak Greek

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atm's

Hi there

There are two ATMs in Pefkos, one close to the square where the Eclipse Bar is located, and one at the bottom of the very steep hill down past the bakery, turn left at the bottom, and it's along there on the left. Instructions are in Greek and English.

Here's a useful map of Pefkos, shows you where everything is including the ATMs which are marked by orange Euro symbols

http://www.pefkosexclusive.co.uk/map.htm

Berkshire
Level Contributor
184 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atm's

Thanks for your replies. I had seen the map previously but being thick had not looked at the key code

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atm's

;0)

Northumberland
Level Contributor
66 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atm's

I even managed the ATM in Pefkos drunk!!!! Must be easy ....... But hey can't remember much about it :)

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atm's

The ATMs are a bit flaky in Pefkos this year and I believe that the one by Pefkos Beach is now defunct and the only one live is by the Rock Bar

Make sure u stock up on cash before the weekend or else you may be financially embarrassed by Saturday night!

Northumberland
Level Contributor
66 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Atm's

The ATM beside Nostalgia is now working again. I used it yesterday

8. Re: Atm's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations