We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apostolis

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Topic
apostolis

First time in Pefkos staying at apostolis studios. Im indoors suffers from chronic fatigue syndrome and can't walk too far and wondered how far away the nearest beach is?

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: apostolis

Thanks for that Denise. Sounds lovely and has put my rest no end! We're going middle 2 weeks of September and really looking forward to it.

Regards Maggie

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: apostolis

Hi maggie

That's the perfect time to go, although having said that, our last time in Pefkos was in 2011, first two weeks of September and it was swelteringly hot, not that we minded, but we did need the aircon in the room to be able to sleep.

The Apostolis apartments are owned by the same family that own Anixis restaurant, which is almost opposite, and the adjacent supermaeket, so if the rooms are as good as the food in the restaurant, you'll have no issues at all.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: apostolis

Thanks GB. We've read good reports of that restaurant which is great news if im indoors is too whacked to go far in the evening. Nice to hear from you as we look at tripadvisor forum whenever we go to Greece and you seem particularly genned up on our favourite places!

Thanks again

Maggie

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: apostolis

Hi Maggie. We go 18th September for two weeks, staying in Lindos. We'll be visiting Pefki a couple of nights though for a meal and a few drinks. Have a fab time.

Denise :0)

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: apostolis

You're welcome Maggie, I hope you have a great trip

London
Level Contributor
784 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: apostolis

Hi Maggie

I stayed at the Apostolis Studios last year for three weeks, and in my opinion they are in a great spot. There's a great little beach if you turn right out of the studios and right again. Kavos Taverna is down there too for an ice cold beer and great food with lovely views. There's also a quick way to the main beach through the hotels if you go left out of studios.

As for the hills....what hills?..lol I usually stay in Lindos, and them there hills are what you call hills!

A tip about accommodation, if you can, try to reserve a ground floor studio to the rear as the balconies are quite small, but the terraces are lovely and spacious. Have a great time.

Edited: 3:43 pm, March 16, 2013
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: apostolis

Many thanks Ellagee. Sounding better all the time! We HAVE requested a ground floor room but thought we'd done the wrong thing since reading the best views were from upper floors. Either way we'll be happy now.

Thanks again

Maggie

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
986 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: apostolis

Another thing to mention is that the Restaurant Anixas which is just across the road and owned by the same people as Apostolis also has a lovely swimming pool which will be very handy if you are too tired to go to the beach. And as womeone else said, if you take the road down to the Linda Thalassa hotel you can walk straight through the hotel grounds for access to the main beach. There are some steps but not that many, this takes you to the narrow end of the main beach but you can then take your time walking along to the wider part.

I`m sure you will love it.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: apostolis

Thanks Paddy on tour.

All sounding wonderful. Trying not to to wish our summer away.(What summer I you cry!) but so looking forward to it now

Maggie

20. Re: apostolis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos