We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

Derbyshire,England
Level Contributor
332 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

Does anyone know if the air con is included in the price if you book direct with the hotel? A previous post implied that air con was extra in Greece if you booked through an tour operator......Just wondered if anyone had any first hand experience of this?

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

In my experience that has been the case but I think it can be variable so my advice would be to email to check before booking. Dimitris website doesn't mention an extra fee so I should think it is included but it would be best to ask to be sure

Derbyshire,England
Level Contributor
332 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

Had another look on their website......on the list of amenities the standard room has an asterix next to air condtion as does the safe which i think means its extra (no refernece to asterix on web page tho) the superior room has no asterix.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

www.dimitristudiospefkos.com/portal.php… This has an asterisk on internet not safe or aircon (both are often included booking privately) which site are you looking at?...maybe a third party company is involved in which case there could be a charge if they are offering a much cheaper rate?

Derbyshire,England
Level Contributor
332 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

Hi,its this website i'm looking at.....its when you go onto the booking page that the asterix applies,am thinking this is the difference between the two standards of rooms? Free aircon in superior rooms?..

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

ah ok...I would deffo just email them then

Glasgow
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

Hi

we are just back from Dimitri's, we booked with direct holidays, air con was not included, it was 50 euros for the week.

We stayed in a standard studio, I believe the superior one's are pretty new, so newer furniture etc, flat screen tv, maybe better cooking facilities.

The superior one's are at the furthest end of the pool so quieter, not that it's a noisy complex anyway.

Sandra

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,792 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

Yes I see what you mean. Why not e-mail them? The address is at the bottom of the page after the phone number.

EDIT Xposted with btongirl and sandraclark.

Edited: 6:21 am, October 08, 2012
Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

When we stayed at Dimitris (booked with Direct Holidays) the air-con was extra at €50 per week.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

Direct Holidays are a separate company/broker so I would expect that as they would be needing to get a profit too...it's been said it's when a room is sold at an artificially low headline rate or as part of a package the owner boosts his income by charging for extras. Obviously if there are rooms empty at late notice a deal can be done but Dimitris (Pefkos Blue) is a very popular place

Derbyshire,England
Level Contributor
332 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dimitris (pefkos blue) air con prices

Thanks everyone.......going to email them now . The difference in price of the superior room is only about £100 over the eleven days so think I will book that anyway......just the transfers to sort!!

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations