We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding reception

Plymouth, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding reception

Hi there,

My fiancée and myself are getting married in the Island blue hotel in Pefkos in September 2013 ( I know it's a while off, but best to be prepared) we are trying to find some ideal places to host a wedding reception party, maybe she we can have some fireworks or hire a party boat to do some food. Does anyone have any good suggestions or recommendations.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding reception

Hiya

Who have you arranged your wedding with ?? Are you staying at Island Blue ? ....island Blue has a restaurant there called Elia it has really good reviews. The wedding planner there can arrange any extras that you may want ie fireworks atc ( it will depend on wind direction etc though due to fire hazards ) you can contact them via this link and also look at some of the pictures ......Happy planning

Maria

http://www.weddingsinblue.gr/

Tonbridge, United...
Level Contributor
832 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding reception

While we were staying in the Island Blue we had glimpses of 4 weddings!

The location in the Elia for the receptions was lovely. We saw both formal sit-down receptions on Elia's pool terrace ad discos on the upper level. One couple had an open carriage pulled by white horses. We also saw photos being taken down on the beach and a service(?) overlooking the see down by the Lindia Thallasos which is part of the same complex.

I would try the hotel's wedding planner first and see what they offer you.

3. Re: Wedding reception

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations