We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pefkos - Mid September

Sheffield, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Pefkos - Mid September

I'm looking at a very late deal to Pefkos, will there be many children from 12th September - 19th September? I could do with a bit of relaxation but I've heard it's a family resort, surely there won't be too many children with them being back at school?

Also, what is the weather forecast for those dates, does anybody know?

Thank you in advance.

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
5,966 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pefkos - Mid September

Temps should still be in low 30sC

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pefkos - Mid September

Have been around those sort of dates 3 of the last four years

Still warm but more chance of a shower as it gets to wards back end of Sept. Huge electrical storm a couple of years ago one night, very exciting but nice and sunny the next morning.

Pefkos is big enough not to be overrun with kids and as you say they will be back at school anyway

hampshire
Level Contributor
482 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pefkos - Mid September

We have been the last 2 years mid Sept and not many children around and weather good both years and we are hoping for the same again when we go at the end of next week !

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,448 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pefkos - Mid September

I've never been to Pefkos at that time of year, but I would have thought there will be quite a few families with pre-school children there - it's a good time of year for most things. Certainly before our (now 14 y-o) son started school it was a favourite time for us to go.

Edited: 2:29 pm, September 03, 2012
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pefkos - Mid September

Take a look at this link for an extended weather forecast for Rhodes

holiday-weather.com/rhodes/…

leeds
Level Contributor
424 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pefkos - Mid September

Hi

Friends flew out to Rhodes yesterday & there wasn't a child in sight on the plane!

7. Re: Pefkos - Mid September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 04, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos