We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water park and Weather

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Water park and Weather

Hello all,

My partner and I are going to Pefkos on 19th September. We will look to go to the water park for a fun day out one day! Do they still have excursions in 2012? I understand in previous years that this excursion was available!

Also, could somebody be so kind to tell me what we can expect from the weather at this time of year, what would the temperature roughly be and would we expect any rain?

Many Thanks,

Mike.

Edited: 4:48 pm, August 25, 2012
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water park and Weather

Hi Mike. Can't tell you about the waterpark because never been. Supposed to be a great day though.

Regarding the weather. It will be lovely and hot. Last time we were in Pefkos in 2010, we were there for the first two weeks of October. The weather was great. Only needed a top with sleeves one night and that was because it was windy. We sunbathed most days. The sea will be lovely and warm as well, as it has had the sun on it for a few months. Hope this helps :0)

Denise.

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Water park and Weather

Was at the Water Park a couple of weeks ago, and have been in September before.

They now run a free shuttle bus from Pefkos, although i am not sure where the pick up point is, nor the timimgs.

See http://www.water-park.gr/home.html for further info.

Send them an e-mail for any missing info.

Have Fun

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,176 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water park and Weather

Bus leaves PBN at 9.15

Leaves water park @ 17.00

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water park and Weather

PBN...Pefkos By Night?

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water park and Weather

Yes, it leaves around 9am from Pefkos By Night. Our friends went for the day and were advised to get there EARLY... around 8:30am because the bus gets very busy. They had a great day, just wish we had gone with them! Think the entrance fee was 20e each but can't be sure. Have fun!

Edited: 9:59 am, August 30, 2012
6. Re: Water park and Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos