We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coralli Restaurant

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Coralli Restaurant

Can you please advise if the Coralli Restaurant has good views over the sea and sunset, read excellant reports about the food, but wondered if it is set in a good position?

South Shields...
Level Contributor
711 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coralli Restaurant

Yes Josie its right next to the sea with good views, next door Palm Bay has too and the Greek casserole is beautiful as is the Greek salad

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coralli Restaurant

Thanks Scallyally, that's another one to add to our list! We have also had Taverna Nickolas recommended which seems to have lovely views too. (Require nice venue for OH's 60th).

yorkshire
Level Contributor
128 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coralli Restaurant

Hi :)

The pool looks over the sea, the restaurant is to the front of the building. It is in a lovely spot & by far the best food we have tasted! Make it a must for tea!

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coralli Restaurant

Thankyou, enjoy your time there!

South Shields...
Level Contributor
711 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coralli Restaurant

Josie, Rebecca is right and im wrong apologies! I have Palm Bay head on still and there you can actually sit right overlooking the beach, Coralli is as Rebecca says.

Must be all the excitement lol x

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
356 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coralli Restaurant

Hi,

The view from the pool is probably good, but the restaurant is at the front of it so it's on the road side, so personally would say not good views.

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coralli Restaurant

I rather thought from pictures I have seen that Coralli restaurant was possibly on the roadside and not overlooking the sea. I'm sure we will pay it a visit tho as such good reviews, Palm Bay sounds ideal. Many thanks for your replies.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,424 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coralli Restaurant

Hey

Coralli restaurant is 'roadside' but never let that put u off. It is well worth the effort and locals travel from afar to eat there.

M

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,350 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coralli Restaurant

The swimming pool is above & overlooks the beach

The view isnt anything special from there

The food is extra special tho

When we come to Pefkos from our home in Kalithies its where we will spend the day

There are only two places in Pefkos where we eat. Either The Coralli or Taj Mahal

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coralli Restaurant

I would head to nikolas taverna beautiful views,wonderful food and hosts.visited several times over the last couple of years never been dissapointed

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos