We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coloma studios

lancashire
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
coloma studios

has anybody stayed in these studios recently and can let me know what they thought of them.also are they far from the beach and resort center

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coloma studios

Hey

I have never stayed there, but I know the approximate location. They are about a 5/10 min walk from the centre of Pefkos where most of the bars/rest are situated. It is also approx a 10/15 min walk to the beach.

They are located in the area of the Finas hotel, up that way anyway. Have a look on Google and it will throw up reviews on trip advisor which will give u a better idea.

Mart

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coloma studios

Hey

Check out:

www.pefkosexclusive.co.uk

Click on the map link and hover the cursor over the blue suitcases. You will find Coloma and get an idea of orientation.

Mart

County Durham...
Level Contributor
114 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coloma studios

They are a good walk out of the centre

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: coloma studios

Hey

I stayed at the Finas hotel a couple of years ago and it was a 15 minute leisurely stroll into the centre of Pefkos. The Coloma are situated nearer to the centre of Pefkos than Finas, a 10 minute leisurely stroll at the most

Mart

5. Re: coloma studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos