We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

Hi All,

We have just booked a week in Lindia Thalassa for 31st August. Booked through first choice, and paid a supplement for a sea view.

Can anyone confirm my assumptions that blocks A and B are the sea view apartments? best room number to request anyone??

Also regarding eating out.....we stayed in Lardos last year and had some fab meals both in Lardos and Lindos ,and although we visited Pefkos we didnt dine there, so any recommendations for authentic greek tavernas in the area.

Many Thanks

Sandra.

uk
Level Contributor
275 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

hi far as i know A block is see view, we are staying there to late sept

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

Hey

I have just returned from the Coralli (10 minutes outside Pefkos on the Lardos main road)

Some recommendations include:

Coralli (as above)

Spitaki (on Pefkos main drag)

Dama Dama (half way down the beach road which comes out at Enigma)

Philosophia (overlooking Pefkos Bay)

Kyma (overlooking Pefkos Bay)

You will find your own favourites but these are just a few favourites of mine

Enjoy

Mart

Edited: 2:43 pm, May 24, 2011
Glasgow
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

Hi Everyone

Thanks for swift replies,

FugeeBlues, we look forward to trying your recommendations, we like authentic food and surroundings, cant wait.

Sandra.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

Hey

Cool, just a few of my favourites but they are also popular with others. Enjoy wherever u go as there are other nice restaurants and it is all subjective.

Have fun

Mart

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

any idea what the average meal costs for two, say at Dama Dama or Terpsis (the latter was our favourite when we last visited Pefkos). I'm thinking starter, main and carafe of house wine. If I recall correctly we used to spend between 35 to 50 euros depending on whether we had more to drink and perhaps a desert after all. Not going until October but budgeting on around 100 euros a day spending, excluding breakfast and allowing for a few drinks along the way.

North Wales
Level Contributor
170 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

Just returned from Pefkos- for two courses a half carafe and large water for two of us we paid about 35 euros at Dama Dama and 40 euros at Terpsis.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

Stayed in A block last Sept had a sea view but I cant remember the number. The restaurants we loved were Anixis (on the main road turn right half way up the hill) further on up the hill is Nicholas and then carry on a bit further & there is Eleni all were fantastic but our favourite was the Philosophia which is a lovely restaurant overlooking the sea just around the corner from yr hotel its very popular so you will probably have to book but the food was excellent.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

Thanks Debs, we are looking forward to trying all the great sounding restaurants.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

just back from island Blue which is attached to this one. Elia in the hotel fine. Spitaki (small house ) in pefkos is a grat little place. Kyma is more expensive but views to die for,its on the beach if you walk down side of enigma all way to bottom. Avoid SMILE absolute horrid and pre cooked sorry but the truth hurts. Enigma is great at night drinks snaks ice cream etc. RODOS cars sorted the car for us even odd hours no problem. oh at the hotel Nikki in reception and Nikos in Elia are great and nothing too much to ask. Beach is 100 metres from you but make effort and go to ST PAULS bay beach at Lindos as fantastic,just take food drinks etc... have fun

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: just booked Lindia Thalassa....... couple of questions.

Hi there. Lots of nice places to eat in Pefkos. Wasn't keen on Enigma but Nikolas taverna was gorgeous. They grow their own vegetables and their lamb was spot one. Happy hols. :-)

Cheers

Denise.

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations