We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First visit to Pefkos!

derbyshire
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
First visit to Pefkos!

Myself and my partner are thinking about taking a holiday to Pefkos at the beginning June.

We are looking to stay at either the Island Blue Hotel or the Pefki Islands Resort both we like eually.

We would like to know if the Island Blue is worth the extra money?

Also how much does the air conditioning cost at the Pefki Resort?

How far are they both from the bars & restuarants?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Rotherham
Level Contributor
103 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First visit to Pefkos!

Spinneygirl

My wife and I have stayed at the Pefki Islands resort for the past three years and it is a lovely complex with two pools. The rooms are very spacious and well equipped. The hotel is well run and very clean . The air con was approximately 50 euros per week, dependant on the room you may not need it as our room was cool even at the height of the day.

It takes about 7 minutes walk to the centre of the village and a couple of minutes to the main beach via some steps behind Lindia Thalasaa hotel which is next door.

There are a couple of bars and a supermarket only 50 yards form the hotel.

The Island Blu in my opinion is not worth the extra money.

We like this hotel and are back in September

Consider Pefkos Beach hotel. Have also stayed here and it is also a very good hotel in the centre of the village.

derbyshire
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First visit to Pefkos!

Thanks for your advice, we have just booked 2 weeks at the Pefki Resort!

Since you have stayed there a couple of times, are you able to recommend a quiet room maybe with a nice view?

Thanks again we really appreciate it.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First visit to Pefkos!

I have a similar question really re Pefkos.....I have looked at Lindia Thalassa, Island Blue and also Pefki Island.

I cannot decide between the three.

We are a family with a 2 year old boy - we like something going on in an evening at the hotel and ideally a room which has a separated (not necessarily a separate bedroom) but a partition for the little man.....any advice which would suit us best, given the position of hotel on hill (prob have pram with us!!) and what we like?

Any pros and cons about the threee choices?

Thanks

derbyshire
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First visit to Pefkos!

We are visiting Pefkos for the first time in June and have just booked 2 weeks at the Pefki Islands Resort!

From what we have found out I would recommend the Pefki it has a wonderful pool area and is close to all amenities of Pefkos Resort.

The apartments look very spacious and have a seperate bedroom for the little one.

Hope this helps!

5. Re: First visit to Pefkos!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 am, October 22, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos