We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chavs in pefkos

newcastle
3 posts
Save Topic
chavs in pefkos

hi im thinking about booking a two week holiday in pefkos with my family 2 adults 2 childrens aged 6 and 1 what i dont want is a place full of chavs in football tops what id like is somewhere nie to stay with nice places to eat and drink in the evening.

anyone been who can advise thanks

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: chavs in pefkos

This thread has really made me giggle!

At least I know that we'll be safe this summer in Pefkos!

the toon
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: chavs in pefkos

oi oi !!!! whats gannin on hyea like ? gannin t pefkos end a may an its ganna be proppa belta maaan ! got me toon top and wor lass has got hersel a toon army bikini and the bairn cheryl got some top drawa sheara armbands !! is there a maccy d's in rhodes like ???

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: chavs in pefkos

Are you Biffa Bacon by any chance?....:0)

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: chavs in pefkos

Lol glad im going in July, going to be nothing worse than a smug geordie celebrating his return to the premier league!! ;)

the toon
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: chavs in pefkos

are yee lookin at wor lass ? biffas a big girls blouse compared to me man !

nah - i am only jokin ! I am a geordie but i don't own any casual wear and cannot get my cap to fit that far back on my head ! We are goin in may but we are a civilised bunch really ! went to Lindos last summer but this will be our first time in Pefkos . Stayin at blue dreams villas - anyone been there ?

the toon
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: chavs in pefkos

the smugness won't last for long - once we are back among the big boys we will down again as quick as a whores knickers ! have heard good reports about pefkos so lookin forward to it ! Loved lindos last year and there is nine of us this time ( ages 2 to 60) !

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: chavs in pefkos

Are Mutha and Fatha Bacon going too??....:0)

28. Re: chavs in pefkos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 13, 2010