We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby food

Sheffield
2 posts
Save Topic
Baby food

We have just booked a holiday to Pefkos beach and wondered if there are places to buy baby food, nappies etc

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby food

Hi there

Pefkos is well served by supermarkets and smaller shops and you will find everything you need for your child although they won't necessarily be the brands you buy at home.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby food

Hi Amanda

I've been to Lindos area 3 times with my 1 year old.

I would recommend you take as much as you can with you as prices for baby items are expensive, I've found prices to be double what we pay in UK - a jar of baby food is approx €1.50, nappies are just under €20 for a pack of 60, formula is €20 per tub.

There is limited choice on baby food - you wil find a small selection of Heinz but the majority of the shops sell Nestle with Greek recipes. Pampers nappies are widely available.

Are you aware that some of the Boots at airports allow you to pre-order your baby food? You ring a week or two before your holidays and collect it from the Boots after customs. If you do this I recommend you check with them the day before you fly that your order is ready for you.

Wendles

Sheffield
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby food

Thanks for your replies. The Boots one is really good to know, cheers.

4. Re: Baby food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:42 am, December 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos