We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices on meals

birmingham
Level Contributor
219 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
prices on meals

I am going to Pefkos on the 2nd May with my wife for 11 days, i was wandering how much we should take in cash, i thought about 900 euros, i have been told that it would not be enough, they say that a meal would cost us about 80 to 90 euros, is that true? i would be grateful to hear from anybody, thank you, john

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: prices on meals

Best restaurants Spitaki and Tsambiko (upstarirs from bakery). Fab food.

Weymouth, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: prices on meals

Hi, I've just got back from Pefkos and can safely say that an average meal is 35 euros including drink. We ate out every night and prices varied from 7.95 for a 3 course set meal at Smile to about 16 euros for a starter and main course (you can tell the difference between the two though :).

Drinks didn't vary much about 2.40 to 3.20 for a 500ml of beer, 2.00+ for a glass of wine, 4.00 for cocktails.

Overall, for two of us, we took spent about 700 euros over the 7 days we where there. 50 euros for 3 days car hire, 2 glass bottom boat trips, shopping at old rhodes, petrol for the car (20 euros - we toured the whole island) and not holding back on food or drink.

Hope that helps.

Hampshire
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: prices on meals

Where did you get the car hire from? Is that pretty average do you know, sounds like a good price.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: prices on meals

Hi

I also like Anixis for a good quality meal for a reasonable cost.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: prices on meals

8 euro's 90 cents for a 3 course set menu mate lol not 80 euros lol who told u it would cost 80-90 euros a night?

16. Re: prices on meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos